Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Believe Series: Week 2 - Opportunity is coming!!!

Success occurs when preparation meets opportunity!! ~ Zig Ziglar
Welcome to the Straight Up Mindset Blog!!


Welcome everyone back to the August edition of the Straight Up Mindset Blog. This month’s series is going to be over, Believe. Last weeks topic was, "Believe First!!  This week will be over Opportunity is coming!!

Life changing opportunities are far and few between, so understand your opportunity is coming, the question is will you be ready when it comes??

Last week I told you that you had to Believe First.  This week I want you to know, that your Opportunity is coming!!  Are you prepared for it?  What are you doing when no one is watching, to prepare for your moment.  You have to go all in with every opportunity.  The one you pass up or the one you weren't prepared for could have taken you to new heights.  So when opportunities come, you have to kill it. I need you to be in beast mode at all times.  Listen, no one can stop you from working on you and doing the little things to prepare yourself for when your opportunity presents itself, the only person that can do that is you.  So stay Focused!!

I have been preparing my whole life to make sure I take advantage of every opportunity.  Have  I gotten off track at some point? Yes!  Have  I even been passed up on opportunities that I felt should have been mine?  Absolutely!!  I stayed focused, I kept going, and I keep preparing, because I don't know which opportunity will take me to another level.  In life all we can ask for is a chance.  Some one gave me an opportunity to partner with them and start a restaurant, that became a successful business.  Someone gave me an opportunity to sell a drink and gave me a platform to be Great, my wife and I turned that into a new home.  Someone gave me an opportunity to talk to kids and help encourage them and motivate them, we turned that into D&J Empowerment Group.

You have the opportunity to be Great!!  What are you going to do about it?  There are times we all look at some opportunities as a small opportunities, not really realizing that the opportunities you took as to small or not worth your time, could have been the start to something Amazing.  So keep preparing yourself and take advantage of every opportunity, because your break through is coming.  Will you be READY when it comes!!

Straight UP!!

If you have any questions or need to go more in depth, please feel free to email us at straightupmindset@gmail.com or you can also reach us on social media.

Website: www.djempowerment.com

FB: straightupmindset

Twitter: @strupmindset

Instagram: straightupmindset

Google +: straightupmindset

Please like, comment, or share to help support the movement.

#straightupmindset





No comments:

Post a Comment