Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Believe Series: Week 1 - Believe First

Believing in yourself, is the first secret to Success!! ~Unknown


Welcome to the Straight Up Mindset Blog!!


Welcome everyone to the August edition of the Straight Up Mindset Blog. This month’s series is going to be over, Believe. This weeks topic is, "Believe First!!



You are destined for Greatness, you will be Great, because Greatness is in you, but me saying this to you means nothing until YOU believe first.

I remember back when I was sleeping in my car, I felt like my life didn't matter or that no one cared about me, I also remember thinking my life wasn't meant for anything.  All that did was build up pride, it broke me down and made me feel lost.  All of this came about, because I didn't know that Greatness was in me and in result of that, I didn't do Great things.  One day a man spoke into my life and told me that I was the director of my life and that if I didn't like the way it was playing out, change it.

I remember my mother telling me that God has called me to do Great things, I just had to believe and have faith.  I remember her saying to me that the only person that could stop me from my Greatness, was me.  Then one day it clicked and I started to Believe that I was Great.  Once I started believing it, I talked with Greatness, I walked with Greatness and I surrounded myself with Great people.

So, what I need you to get from this weeks message is, you are not an accident, your life has a Purpose and once you start believing that and believing that you are Great, your life will go to a whole new level.  Hear me on this, your Life Matters and you are Destined for Greatness, you just have to Believe.

I'm going to leave you with this, If you knew what walking in your Greatness looked like for you, what would you do?  What would you be?  Then I need you to do four things for me, write it down, memorize it, internalize it, then get to work, but remember that it starts with Believing First.

Straight Up!!

If you have any questions or need to go more in depth, please feel free to email us at straightupmindset@gmail.com or you can also reach us on social media.

Website: www.djempowerment.com

FB: straightupmindset

Twitter: @strupmindset

Instagram: straightupmindset

Google +: straightupmindset
 
Snap Chat: straight up mindset

 Please like, comment, or share to help support the movement.

#straightupmindset


No comments:

Post a Comment