Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Finish


Image result for now is the time to start finishing everything you've started.  Get it done~

Welcome to the Straight Up Mindset Blog!! 

The first week we talked about Commitment.  You can’t give me 50%, 70%, or even 90% and expect to achieve every goal you have set for yourself.  You have to be 100% committed to your goals and the process.

Week 2 was over getting and staying Focused.  If you want to accomplish everything you set out to accomplish in your life, you have to be laser Focused.  If you want it, then be focused and committed to enough to go get it.

So, this week I need you to Finish.  Some of you are so close to going to the next level, super close to Success, or even extremely close to accomplishing something Amazing, but you haven’t Finished.  I am here to tell you, that you can accomplish everything you ever wanted in life, if you just Finish. Your probably like, “Finish What??”  Some of you might need to go back and finish your College Degree.  Some might need to Finish that resume to that job you want.  Some might even need to Finish writing that book or building out that business plan for that company that’s been on your heart to start.  Listen to me, if you want to take your life to the next level, you have to stop starting and stopping, and you have to Finish. 

For me it was losing weight.  I would get to a point where I would lose some weight, but when the weight stopped coming off, I would stop working out, or stop eating right.  I would get so upset, because I had put all that work in and the weight stopped coming off.  I would give up and go back to my old ways.  Finally, I got with a friend who specialized in helping people build good habits and giving them the necessary tools to not only lose the weight, but keep it off.  Now my life is starting to change and when my weight plateaus, I understand, that I have to trust the process and Follow Through.  So, do something for me, if you start something, please Finish it.  It doesn’t matter if it’s difficult, Finish it.  It doesn’t matter if you don’t feel like it, Finish it.  It doesn’t matter if it looks like you can’t Win, Finish it anyway.  You are the Creator of your own destiny and if you don’t Finish, then the destiny you envisioned will never come to Life.

So, I need you to do two things for me this week.  I need you to Follow Through and Finish.  Stop running from challenges, stop running from conflict, stop running and stand up to it.  Stop looking at the negative in everything and see the positive in it.  If I go back to College and Finish, I can get that Degree, If I Finish that resume, I can get that Dream Job, or If I Finish my Business Plan, I can start that Business.  I’m going to leave you with this, everything you do today, will impact your tomorrow! Even if it doesn’t look promising, still Follow Through and Finish. You don’t know what will happen if you keep going, but one thing is certain if you stop, you will continue to get what you have always gotten.  So don’t just Finish, Finish Strong! 
Straight Up!!

If you have any questions or need to go more in depth, please feel free to email us at straightupmindset@gmail.com.  Please like, comment, or share to help support the movement. #straightupmindset

No comments:

Post a Comment