Wednesday, July 12, 2017

3rd Quarter Grind Series - Week 2 - Expect To Win

You Were Born To Win,
But To Be A Winner,
You Must Plan To Win,
Prepare To Win,
And Expect To Win
-Zig Ziglar

Welcome everyone to the July edition of the Straight Up Mindset Blog. Last week we kicked off the 3rd Quarter Living: The Grind Series with Enough Talking!!. This weeks title is "Expect To Win"

"I Expect To Win" Those should be the first thoughts in your mind when you wake up everyday. A true competitor doesn't enter a competition with a game plan on how to lose.  Nothing else should enter your mind but you expecting to win. Start each day with that mindset and a plan to execute whatever it is you need to do to win. When I wake up every morning I expect to conquer any obstacle that comes my way. When I wake up in the morning I expect great things to happen. When I went to college I expected to graduate and I did. Yeah, I had my ups and downs, I had to take a few classes more than once but I did whatever it took to make sure I got over that hump

The problem is that too many of you out there, without even realizing it expect to fail. Once you allow that thought to enter your mind that is your new expectation. When a Lion wakes up, do you think he says to himself "I hope I get to eat today?" NO, he's a lion and he knows it he needs to eat to live. He expects to capture his prey and to satisfy his hunger. Stop selling yourself short. You are born to be great, you are destined to do great things and you must think like a winner. You have to  see the outcome of victory in your mind, set a plan and succeed.

So this is what I want you to do starting today. Tell yourself that today I will no longer be a loser. Today I will no longer have a loser's mentality. I will declare what is mine and I expect to take what is mine.  Going forward, expect to win like your life depends on it. No more excuses, no more hoping and wishing. Everything that comes your way expect to push through and be victorious. 


Straight Up!!

If you have any questions or need to go more in depth, please feel free to email us at straightupmindset@gmail.com or you can also reach us on social media

Website: www.djempowerment.com

FB: straightupmindset

Twitter: @strupmindset

Instagram: straightupmindset

Google +: straightupmindset

Please like, comment, or share to help support the movement.


#straightupmindset

No comments:

Post a Comment